The day of the test
What to do on the day of your Bravo! test at home
At least seven days before the test, you will receive an e-mail containing:
● general instructions
● a link to a web page where you can upload your identity document (which must be valid). This is needed to confirm your identity on the day of the test.
We advise you to read the message as soon as you receive it, following all the instructions, without waiting until you are too close to the test date.
Before starting the test make sure you have:
● taken note of the start time
● taken the simulations in the practice area on the computer you will be using to take the test. The technical simulation is necessary to understand whether your devices (PC and internet connection) are suitable for the test
● set up the room and the devices according to the guide's instructions
● have handy all the devices listed here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will find the complete technical and setup information on the CISIA website.
What to do on the day of your Bravo! test at the university
A few days before the test make sure you have:
On your test day:
● go to the test room at the university
● bring a valid identification document
● lall the documentation (if specified on the university portal).
At the end of the test, you will immediately receive your score (total and section scores).